ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Musicians and DJs are at great risk of incurring hearing loss as a result of the fact that they are often in areas with loud music. For a musician, his/her hearing is the most essential gear. Hearing loss has a direct impact on how they are able to perform their job or passion.
Therefore, excellent hearing protection is essential during repetitions, performances and concerts. Alpine luxury model MusicSafe Pro has been specifically developed for performers.
MusicSafe Pro contains three different and exchangeable sets of music filters with outstanding sound characteristics with low, medium and high attenuation rates. These special music filters guarantee an optimal protection without loss of clarity, while at the same time you can perfectly enjoy the music.
MusicSafe Pro earplugs are produced from a very soft, flexible and durable thermoplastic material. Due to the warmth of the ear it adapts to the shape of the auditory duct. Therefore, MusicSafe Pro is very comfortable to wear. MusicSafe Pro earplugs with special music filters are an open system, so that one has no feeling of isolation.
- Provide optimum hearing protection without loss of clarity
- Dual-flange silicone rubber design for comfort and a great acoustic seal that fits most adults
- Low-profile stem design for a less noticeable appearance on stage, at the concert or at the club
- Interchangeable attenuation filters that let you choose the level of attenuation you need in specific situations
- Natural Sound Technology to clearly hear your music and voices at a comfortable, safe volume
- Sturdy and stylish silver-coloured hard plastic carry/storage case
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS