Order by phone
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
Two control sections provide a sweepable cut or boost to a selectable upper and lower frequency band. The module has two ac-coupled audio inputs, one of which has an attenuation control for basic mixing, and a single audio output.
The 'PE-1' is inspired by the EQ circuits used in early 'Portastudio' type 4 track tape mixers. Warm up a digital source, fine control a live performance, extend a mixer, tweak a feedback loop - there are many uses for this great sounding EQ.
- Provides +/-12db of boost and cut across 2 selected frequency bands
- Dual input with single attenuation control
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and made in the UK
|Dimensions (mm)||25 x 35 x 126|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS