ALM O/A/x2 Dual Channel Offset & Attenuverter Module
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
'O/A/x2' is a dual channel attenuverter with each channel also including a bipolar voltage offset and LED monitoring. The module is primarily intended for fine grain flexible 'editing' of control signals (i.e changing the phase, level and DC offset of an LFO signal) but also has uses with audio signals such as attenuation, inversion and mixing.
Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
Current Draw: ~50ma
Size: 4 HP
Depth: 32mm (including power header)
- Dual channel
- Attenuate and invert input signals
- Additional +/- 8v DC Offset controls
- LED indication of outgoing signal polarity and level
- A jumper setting allows for the module to also be used as a simple mixer
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS