AKG K271 MKII Headphones (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
*** B-STOCK: Box opened. There are no spare earpads included but product is new, unused and in perfect working order ***
The newly designed AKG legend, the K-271 MK II headphones combine the benefits of AKG's circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise.
Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K-271 MK II headphones sounds clean, smooth and very rich. The K-271 MK II headphones are the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work. Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
- Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High noise attenuation
- For onstage and studio use
- Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3m cable and additional 5m coiled cable
- Carry pouch included
|Maximum Input (mW)||200|
|Closed/Open Back||Closed back|
|Plug Type||3.5mm/6.3mm screw-on stereo adapter|
|Cord Length (m)||3m|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS