Order by phone
Engineered for meticulous reproduction of even the most complex modern music, Akai Professional's RPM800 studio monitors easily handle layer after layer of sound, providing critical detail and the tools needed to mix with confidence. The fast Kevlar cone provides lucid low-end agility, reproducing intricate bass patterns with ease. It's authoritative sound for the craft of music production, only from Akai Professional.
RPM800 offers pure and accurate frequency response from 38Hz to 30kHz. The 120-Watt distributed Class A/B provides the woofer and tweeter dedicated amplification - 80 Watts to the woofer, 40 Watts to the tweeter - meaning you get ultra-efficient power and minimal distortion. The flared rear-firing bass port delivers low-frequency depth and definition
Dedicated proximity and EQ-tailoring controls give you the ability to fine-tune the speaker in diverse mixing environments. RPM800 also features HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls, which allow you to find the right balance in any environment. The included monitor isolation pad dramatically decreases structure-borne resonances, and the integrated radio frequency protection preserves signal purity. RPM800 includes XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs.
RPM800's cabinet is painstakingly reinforced to minimize flex, combating unwanted coloration while blocking anomalies and sound artifacts from polluting your mix. The no-compromise build quality is reflected even in components you'll never see such as the recess-mounted amp, on/off transient protection, and 14 gauge wiring to transducers. RPM800 also features a built-in output current limiter, over-temperature limiter, and subsonic filter - a full array of top-notch components that make all the difference in the purity that you hear.
- Pure and accurate frequency response from 38Hz to 30kHz
- 120Watt distributed Class A/B amplification provides ultra-efficient power with minimal distortion
- 80Watt 8" (203.2mm) woofer with 1.5" (38.1mm) voice coil and high-damping rubber surround
- 40Watt silk-dome tweeter with 1.25" (31.7mm) voice coil
- Proximity Control for low-end tailoring
- HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls allow you to mix in any environment
- Included monitor isolation pad dramatically decreases structure-borne resonances
- Integrated radio frequency protection plus magnetic shielding preserves signal purity
- Recessed amp mounting, external heat sink, and 14-gauge wiring to transducers
- On/off transient protection and external mains fuse
- Output current limiter, over-temperature limiter, and subsonic filter
- Flared rear-firing bass port delivers low-frequency depth and definition
- XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs
|Power supply||Mains Adapter|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||38Hz - 30KHz|
|Maximum Output (Watts)||120|
|Inputs||XLR, 1/4" jack, RCA|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm)||434 x 287 x 361|
|Cabinet Weight (g)||13653|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS