Akai APC20 Compact Ableton Performance USB DJ Controller + Ableton Live Akai Professional APC Edition Software
Order by phone
The Akai APC20 is the ideal controller for performers who need to perform in a small amount of space, and with maximum portability. Co-designed with Ableton, it's mapped for Ableton Live, and is fully customisable. With a smaller footprint than the APC40, it enables musicians to create a personalized setup with multiple APCs, effects controllers, and other devices. It's a link between human and computer that perfectly balances analytical parameter control with creative expression. Whether you are an electronic music artist and Live is your canvas, a DJ using Live to mix or remix tracks, or a more traditional musician using Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC20 to the intuitive, powerful instrument that directly links your inspiration with Ableton Live.
9 x faders are provided, which you can assign to volume control, pan, sends, and a choice of 3 x user-mapped modes. You have even more control power with special controls including tap tempo, record enables and solo/cues. A user mode enables you to use the clip launch buttons to control instruments and the drum rack. The clip launch matrix uses multicolor lighting to display current clip status.
The APC20 comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC Edition software, which is fully functional for performance and production. Owners of the full edition of Ableton Live 8.1.3 or higher can also work seamlessly with the APC20 and Live 8.1.3 has full support for the APC20.
- Designed in partnership with Ableton, mapped for Live, and fully customizable
- Clip Launch matrix with multicolor lighting displays current clip status
- No mapping required; every button and fader is pre-mapped
- Bidirectional hardware/software communication for visual feedback on APC20
- Solid, professional feel with rugged, metal chassis and premium controls
- Comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC Edition software
- Works with standalone editions of Ableton Live
- USB plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
|Controls||87 buttons, 9 faders, 1 rotary knob|
|System Requirements PC||1.5GHz, Windows XP or Vista, Windows-compatible sound card / ASIO driver support recommended, 512MB RAM / 1GB recommended, QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive, USB port|
|System Requirements Mac||G4 / Intel recommended, OS X 10.3.9 / 10.4+ recommended, 512MB RAM / 1GB recommended, QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive, USB port|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS