Order by phone
The T7V is a two-way studio monitor designed for vertical use in a nearfield application.
The T7V features a 7" woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeter's diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz - virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. The U-ART tweeter is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio's flagship S Series studio monitors. The waveguide's highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
On the rear side of the T7V's bevelled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that's home to the analog input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20 W Class-D amp, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair.
The wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprints make the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production - a great fit for the modest budgets that many facilities need to work with.
The ADAM Sub8 subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end.
- U-ART 1.9" Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- The air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded U-ART membrane
- HPS waveguide from the S Series
- Lightweight polypropylene construction of the woofer
- Vertical 2-way system with 7" woofer
- Spacious rear-firing bass reflex port
- Linear frequency response of 39 Hz to 25 kHz
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m = 110 dB
- DSP-powered crossover design
- Simple room acoustic adjustments via high- and low-shelf filters
- Analog inputs over XLR and RCA
- Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Compact cabinet dimensions
- 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years with the registration of the product
|Frequency Range (Hz)||39Hz - 25kHz|
|Woofer Size/Type||New polypropylene 7'' woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port|
|Tweeter Size/Type||New U-ART 1.9'' accelerated ribbon tweeter|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm)||347 x 210 x 293|
|Cabinet Weight (g)||7100|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS