ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The ACL Variable Sync VCO consists of one ramp core oscillator with several wave shaper sub-circuits, all having that classical vintage tone, loved by a lot of musicians and sound-synthesists.
The VCO is capable of delivering that without sacrificing tracking precision and low temperature drift.
Available waveshapes are saw, inverted saw, triangle, sine and PW rectangle, which uses the saw wave from the waveshaper as a carrier for the PWM. It can be varied by CV and manually within a range from 0 percent to almost 100 percent.
The possibility to play VCO in low, middle and high modes, together with the 10 turn precision Tune pot results in a very convenient "on the fly" way of tuning the module. Its core can be frequency modulated exponentially from two inputs, both CV controlled. When fully open the input attenuators are calibrated for 1 V/Oct. There is one more input - for linear modulation with manual amount control, AC coupled and configured like differentiator. In this way it is sure no detuning caused by DC, will take place when modulation signal is presented at the FM Input, but only frequency modulation, centred around the already played tone.
Syncing the core to outside source makes a whole lot of difference, when there is the additional option to vary continuously by CV and manually the threshold of synchronization from no sync, soft sync and hard sync. This input is configured as attenuverter for even more flexibility. Note when the Threshold pot is fully CW there will be no sound output anymore. The reference wave source for the soft sync is the saw from the oscillator. Sync input itself reacts to every repeatable waveform with amplitude higher than 1.2 Vpp.
- V/Oct. CV input for exponential frequency modulation
- 2 x exponential modulation CV input with manual controllable amount
- Input for linear frequency modulation
- Manual controllable amount of frequency modulation
- Synchronisation input
- Voltage controlled continuous threshold of synchronisation (no sync soft sync hard sync core lock)
- Polarized attenuator for voltage controlled continuous threshold of synchronisation
- Manual and voltage controlled pulse width modulation
- High frequency range, switchable between overlapping low, mid and high pitch areas
- Tune: 10-turn precision potentiometer with scale knob
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS