ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The ACL Multi II is a Multiple module providing both non-buffered and buffered outputs. The non-buffered section has one input and six outputs, freely interchangeable and the buffered section consists of one inverting and one non-inverting high-impedance input and five low-impedance outputs. Due to the use of precision low-tolerance resistors and low-noise/low DC-drift/Offset Operational Amplifiers, the module reliably delivers minimal error copies of the incoming signals. The inverting and non-inverting buffered inputs can also function as a mixer, giving at the outputs the difference between the respective signals fed to them.
- High precision active - passive multiple with inverting input for the active multiple
- 1 in 6 passive multiple
- 1 in 5 active multiple + 1 x inverting input
- 3U Eurorack module, 6 HP wide, compatible with Skiff cases
|Module Type||Multiple Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS