ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The ACL Audio Interface is a flexible High-End Solution to integrate a modular synth into a studio environment with a balanced audio signal flow. Apart from balancing and unbalancing audio signal, it also features a powerful headphone amp. The module is designed with extra attention to a linear, neutral sound with THD figures as low as possible.
- One DC coupled electronically balanced input to unbalanced output stereo line with LEVEL control, can vary from full attenuation to unity voltage gain (0 dB)
- One AC coupled unbalanced input to electronically balanced output stereo line with LEVEL control, can vary from full attenuation to voltage gain of two (+6 dB)
- One routable AC coupled auxiliary stereo input with mute function and LEVEL control, can vary from full attenuation to voltage gain of two (+6 dB)
- One routable AC coupled stereo headphone ampli fier with VOLUME control, can vary from full attenuation to voltage gain of two (+6 dB)
- DC and clipping protection circuit for the headphone ampli fier, switches off headphone output if DC at the output exceeds +/- 50 mV and/or in case of hard clipping
- Two overload indicators - one for every stereo line, calibrated to turn on when the audio levels at the outputs exceed 4.5 Vpp
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS