ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Educational version of the Live 9 Suite Edition. You will need a copy of a valid student or teacher ID, or official confirmation letter from an attending school including a signature and stamp to qualify for this version. Fully loaded with an outstanding and limitless selection of Ableton's native Instrument, Synthesizer and FX processor plugins, presets, loops and samples; over 50 GB of content.
Create, produce and perform:
Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you've used music software before, you're already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live's Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically. But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time; add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live's flexible track routing and more, all without interrupting your creative flow.
What is Live?
Live is software for creating musical ideas, turning them into finished songs, and even taking them onto the stage. With two views - the classic Arrangement View, where musical ideas are laid out along a timeline, and the unique Session View, where you can improvise and quickly experiment with musical ideas - Live is a fast, fun, intuitive way to make music.
No matter what instruments you use to create, Live helps you get your ideas down quickly. Live's Session View is a musical sketchpad you can use to mix and match musical ideas without the constraints of a timeline. Advanced warping features mean you can change the tempo and timing of any audio, in real time, without stopping the music. Use Live's unique audio-to-MIDI conversion tools to turn drum breaks, guitar lines, or even harmony parts into MIDI patterns that you can edit and reuse with your own sounds. And with Live's Racks you can make creative combinations of instruments and effects and control them with customized macros.
From arranging to mixing to mastering, Live has workflows that will help you go from song ideas to finished tracks. You can organize and edit your music in a traditional timeline in Arrangement View, or improvise your way to a finished song, recording everything you do in Session View. And Live has all the tools you need to get your mix or master sounding great - everything from precise EQs to warm, vintage compressors.
Live's Session View is the perfect environment for improvising and playing live - everything stays in sync, so you can mix and match audio at any tempo and never have to think about lining things up. Whether you're playing a solo performance with hardware or software instruments, or processing audio with a live band, Live has got everything you need. And it's perfect for jamming hands-on: Live works with any MIDI controller, and you can map knobs, faders, and buttons to control almost anything.
Live is software without limits: it can be tweaked to do almost whatever you can imagine. The Max for Live platform provides a vast collection of custom instruments and effects, the tools to build your own, and a dedicated community of artists and builders who share their creations. You can even work with Max for Live to connect to the wider world: control lights or projectors in sync with your music, repurpose controllers, connect to sensors, and more.
Then there's Link: Ableton's new technology that keeps software in time over a wireless network. Now a built-in feature of Live and a growing number of other applications, it makes playing together with multiple devices a lot simpler.
Updates and improvements:
Regular free updates mean Live 9 users get new creative tools and features. Live 9.7 brought new slicing features to Simpler, adding to the wealth of new sampling possibilities offered since the 9.5 update. Also in 9.5 were new vintage-sounding analog-modelled filters and improved waveforms and monitoring, while 9.2 added refinements and improvements to Live's audio warping engine and a new Tuner device.
Each point release has also brought new features for Live's hardware instrument, Push.
- Video import or export for scoring to video or warping video to music
- Max For Live: A palette of instruments, effects and devices built by other users, plus the tools to build your own.
- Unique Session View for improvisation, performance and idea generation
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- New features in Live 9:
- Record automation into clips. Edit automation with curves. Session View automation lets you capture your performance or add movement to your loops. Use curves to make automation more musical
- Find sounds fast. With Live's new browser, spend less time finding sounds and more time making music
- Play new sounds. Live's library includes new Instrument Racks and sounds to get you going fast
- Get your sound right. The new analog-modeled Glue Compressor and redesigned studio effects help you get a better sound in less time
- Reclaim the music in your samples. Live 9's new tools for converting audio to MIDI give you unprecedented flexibility to extract musical ideas from your samples and build upon them
- Sketch out ideas quickly by singing (or beatboxing) into Live and converting your recording to MIDI
- Edit the details. Powerful MIDI note manipulation tools and an improved editing workflow help you create new musical ideas fast
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8 (Multicore processor recommended), 2 GB RAM, 35 GB free disk space, DVD-ROM drive, broadband internet connection (for installation)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||OS X 10.5 or later (Intel Mac recommended), 2 GB RAM, 35 GB free disk space, DVD-ROM drive, broadband internet connection (for installation)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS