ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Tapographic Delay is a complex multi-tap delay in the Eurorack format with a unique interface designed for live performance. It excels at transforming the simplest audio (a drone, a percussive sound) into complex rhythmic structures, meshes of organic textures, lush harmonic mille-feuilles, liquid and resonant effects.
Have you ever got tired of the monotonous repetitions that your standard delay pedal/module produced? Have you ever wished for a more complex rhythmic structure than just decaying repetition? If yes, you have come to the right place: the Tapographic Delay is an advanced effect that lets you handle repetition in a completely novel way. It is to a traditional delay what a full rhythmic sequencer (with pattern recall, velocity control, tactile input) is to a simple clock. With the TD, you interactively define the rhythm that the repetitions will follow: a velocity-sensitive sensor allows you to record, edit, modify, and sequence your own arrangements of delays. In a sense, the TD is the converse of the classic Frippertronics sound-on-sound setup popularized by Robert Fripp in the 70's: you don't play the guitar, you play the tape loop!
The Tapographic Delay is an expressive experimental instrument meant to be played in real-time, rather than a set-and-forget end-of-chain effect. Interact with it! Experiment! Push it to its limits!
- Multi-tap audio delay line with advanced features
- Velocity-sensitive force sensor to tap the delay configurations (tapographies)
- Up to 32 taps, each with its own delay time, amplitude/filter and panning
- Low-pass filter or resonant (pingable) band-pass filter on each tap
- Morphing between delay configurations, with adjustable morph time
- Two different feedback paths: Repeat toggle and Feedback knob
- Save and recall up to 24 delay configurations (4 banks of 6 slots each)
- Tapography sequencer with forward, random walk or random directions
- Synchronization to an external clock, with clock divider/multiplier
- Gate output that plays the current rhythm of delays
- Maximum delay time of 174 seconds (almost 3 minutes)
- 16 bits/48kHz with 32 bits floating-point internal processing, 1.3ms software latency
- Mono-in, stereo-out operation
- 3U Eurorack module, 18 HP wide
|Module Type||Delay Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS