ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Buff Mult is a buffered multiple with LED indicators to show positive and negative voltages. Using wide bandwidth opamps, it functions as a dual 1-to-3 or a single 1-to-6 mult for audio, video, or CV signals.
- Two independant buffered multiples, normaled together
- Each channel has one input and three outputs that are high-grade copies of the original
- Each channel has a bi-color LED to indicate positive (white) or negative (red) signal
- Video-rate opamps, for greatest bandwidth of any buffered mult. Fully compatible with LZX and video signals
- Bottom channel is normalized to top channel, for a 1-to-6 multiple
- Useful for detecting signals, troubleshooting patches, isolating modules, preventing "thump" or glitches during live patching, and protecting outputs
|Module Type||Multiple Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS