ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
VCO is an analog voltage controlled oscillator based on the reissue of the legendary Curtis CEM3340 IC.
Many believe this chip to be the greatest sounding analog oscillator of all time. VCO features simultaneous triangle, sawtooth, and square wave outputs with linear FM, hard sync, and PWM capabilities. Accurate 1V/Oct tracking across 10+ octaves provides a huge frequency range for melodies or dramatic sweeps.
Add some analog warmth to your patches with VCO.
- CEM3340 based architecture
- Analog VCO
- 10+ octave range with accurate 1V/Oct tracking
- CEM3340 based architecture Analog VCO 10+ octave range with accurate 1V/Oct tracking
- Skiff friendly
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS