Attack and decay:
- 4 generators
- The time range of each generator (.005 - 10 seconds) can be controlled via CV pulse input jacks for both attack and decay + control knobs
- 3-mode switch per generator: CYCLE (LFO), TRANSIENT, SUSTAINED
- Each generator includes CV output + pulse output that generates a transient pulse at the end of the decay segment: if the generator is in CYCLE mode for instance, that cycle will repeat
- QUADRATURE MODE SWITCH with green LED: when engaged, 1+2 (or 3+4) work in tandem + a shift of 90 degrees to each other. These pairs can then be linked creating complex ADSR envelopes.
- Dedicated outputs for 1+2 and 3+4 as well as attenuator knobs for mixing channels.
This module contains four voltage controlled function generators that can be used in pairs, in order to mix them and additionally to create more complex envelopes in quadrature mode. Each channel can be used as an AD envelope or as LFO and also generates pulses.
Each channel of the QFTS is an individual function generator that, when having received a pulse at it's input, will generate an attack-decay cycle. The attack and decay times go from 0.005-10 seconds and each can be voltage controlled. When the AD-cycle is finished, a pulse will be generated at the pulse output. In cycle mode this output can be used as square wave LFO with a pulse width depending on the relationship of attack and decay times.