The Autopilot features two identical tuners for precisely calibrating oscillators to note A.
- Connect the Drop Out socket of the tuner to the 1v / octave input of the VCO.
- Patch the VCO's waveform output to the Tune In connector of the tuner.
- Connect a sequencer or keyboard to the tuner's Key In socket.
- Press the tuner's button and wait a few seconds.
With a long press on both tuner buttons, the reference pitch can be shifted from 440 Hz to 432 Hz.
The main oscillator (carrier) outputs the waveforms sine, saw, square and white noise. The two outputs marked with the magic eye are outputs of the "harmonic section" that generates very complex sounds by the wave multipier and it's parameters symmetry, order and furthrrr in the module's right hand section. Symmetry lowers the level of even harmonics and amplifies the odd harmonics (this affects the pulse wave's width as well). Order adds saturation to the high order harmonics and resembles a low pass filter. Furthrrrr alters the level of harmonics set by the other parameters and produces very interesting, partly brute sounds with lots of harmonics by clipping and folding the wave. All three parameters can be voltage controlled. The carrier oscillator also has inputs for hard and soft sync, the sync-switch can synch directly to the modulator.
The modulation oscillator (modulator) has three wave forms with direct outputs: sine, saw and square. Using the internal modulation via the "mood section" the waveform is selected with a button; an additional staircase wave form is available here but it can be overridden by inserting a signal into the external input socket. A switch activates the LFO mode.
The Mood section is responisble for the internal modulation of the carrier by the modulator. Switches determine the modulation destination(s) that can be activated simultaneously. These are the furthrrrr parameter of the harmonic section, the amplitude and the frequency of the carrier oscillator. The "balanced" switch acitvates theringmodulation between both VCOs. intnesity of modulation is controlled by the "mood index" potentiometer and the according CV input with bipolar attenuator.
- USB-to-MIDI-to-CV converter module with 16 arbitrary assignable channels
- Simultaneous USB on-the-go device and host modes using 120 MHz ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
- Internal PSU capable of working from cigarette lighter receptacle, rechargeable battery or 12-20V AC-DC power adapter to power up the full Endorphines Shuttle system
- No drivers required for a direct connection to your MAC/PC or iOS devices
- Up to 8 voices of polyphony, polyphonic key aftertouch, no steps in CC voltages, MIDI clock, Tap Clock, Tap LFO, bi-directional USB-MIDI transfer and many more MIDI events can be translated into CV
- Edit your presets with web MIDI editor on the go in a web-browser
- Easy firmware update via USB on PC/MAC
The Cockpit is a performance mixer with 4 stereo channels, two channels of send and return to use iOS devices for signal processing (via a 4-pin TRRS cable) and also comes with an integrated compressor with sidechain input.
Endorphin.es Furthrrrr Generator:
The Furthrrrr Generator is a complex, completely analog oscillator inspired by the Buchla 259.
Gateway is an expander for Endorhin.es Terminal which expands the envelope possibilities, with an integrated autotune-function for VCOs.
Endorphin.es Grand Terminal:
The Grand Terminal is a digital multipurpose module. Its two function generators can be used as envelopes, LFOs or VCOs. The 2 filter channels individually offer 8 modes of operation, and combined with its mixing and routing capabilities and a multi effects unit, it is not only a complete back end of a synth voice, but can also be used as a synthesizer voice, stereo filter bank or general purpose sound effects processor.
Endorphin.es Shuttle Control:
Shuttle Control is a freely configurable converter from USB-MIDI to CV/gate/clock with16 outputs. Use the USB sockets to connect a USB keyboard and the "to device" micro USB connector to hook up a tablet or PC/Mac with controller software which doesn't have to be capable of MIDI.
Furthermore it can be used as power supply and distribution and internal MIDI/CV-bus for a small modular system.
Please note: Comes with 2 Pin European Power Supply and may require 2 Pin to 3 Pin Converter Plug.
- Merge MIDI and USB-MIDI streams into one MIDI/USB MIDI flow
- Perfect mate for Shuttle Control to be able to connect a few MIDI devices into Shuttles "to host" input (e.g., merge drum machine's MIDI clock while playing with your MIDI controller)
- No bus power required - device runs fully on power delivered from USB socket, however it also may be powered from the bus board