Silence background noise and improve your soundstage, imaging, and tonal accuracy with the Anti-static record mat.
Made from felted carbon filaments to reduce friction and static build-up, the Anti-static record mat offers the clean sound of felt without the static.
The self-damping properties of the carbon fibre are especially effective with analogue playback, where small stray vibrations can cause big problems. Open up the sound spectrum of your collection and improve their everyday performance.
The conductivity of the brush's carbon fibre bristles eliminates static charges while gently and efficiently removing the dust, grit and particles that bung up your vinyl's grooves and degrade your record's sound.
The conductive carbon fibres reach deep into the grooves of your vinyl to remove even the smallest particles, leaving your records clean while prolonging the life of vinyl and stylus.
- Hand-made carbon hair brush for removing dust from vinyl records
- The brush makes the record antistatic so it does not attract dust
- For those who care for their collection of vintage or brand new vinyl records
- Can also be used for Schellack records
Doubles as centrepiece for singles.
The record weight gives you:
- Smoother, richer tonal balance
- Increased dynamic range
- Vast improvement in overall soundstage clarity and instrumental definition
- Improved bass response
- Substantial reduction in vinyl noise floor
- Increased vinyl longevity
Eliminate dust, dirt and static build-up from your record player's stylus with the Pickup brush.
The conductivity of the brush's carbon fibre bristles helps to drain static charge from the stylus and lift any residual dust and grime.
Maintain your stylus, improve audio fidelity and lengthen the life of your records.
The safe and efficient cleaning solution is specially formulated to eliminate noise producing oxides, greases, adhesives and other contaminants from tape heads, capstans and pinch rollers.
The Tape head cleaner set is designed for all types of digital and analogue tape recorders.
Includes tapehead cleaning pins, brushes and cleaning fluid. Ideal for improving reel-to-reel player's audio playback capabilities and prevent damage to your tapes.
Here's how the product works:
- Soak the tape head cleaning pins in the cleaning solution.
- Use the pins to clean the heads by pressing fast forward and rewind so that the heads move. This will allow you to clean the heads more evenly.
- Clean the pinch roller by pressing play so the roller is moving when you clean it.
- To clean the capstan also press play.
- Repeat process with dry brushes to remove dissolved grease.
5 in stock $9.93