1. A solid force of pure electronic feeling.
2. Finally a re-issue of this amazing track and some other stuff.
3. A little late to this party but these tribal grooves will stick around.
4. Insanely funky jams! Go for "Further Apart" and "Terza Persona"
5. Nostalgic in sound perhaps, but somehow very fresh and wonderful. The jazzy bits like "From Old" and "Leo & Leo Jr" are magical.
6. Gothenburg delivers on some conceptual tape-saturated haze.
7. "Death Wish" yes please
8. I've known Joakim for some time, and he can surely take a Dj-set in any direction possible. Glad to hear he is just as loose and free in his music-making.
9. Nice to hear this piece on wax, made for a fashion show by Trine Lindegaard initially. Paul Byrne does balearic with style.
10. Super-clean edits by the nice-looking dad of Red Light Records. Craig picks the winners as usual.
11. Big wallop of an album here, sounds promising.