1. Still churning out some stuff on this label, this is my balearic swan song, familiar to anyone who watched TV in the 90's.
2. Alex Arpeggio channels Max Greger Jr. and gives us some cosmic organ groovers.
3. Awesomely dark and confounding re-edits of god knows what, on a new label to keep in mind.
4. These dudes know what they're doing, you could buy this one without even listening to it first.
5. Swedish but new to my ears. Insanely good. Raw, tribal techno with a murky feel.
6. Waterwheel Scenery sounds like Sherwood remixing Jhalib. Playing is also a nice weirdo.
7. Much needed re-issue. And the European remix of Dance It Down kills it.
8. Bolidoni Summer Crew is the cut here. Slightly lo-fi but a kicking balearic boogie house hybrid full of stoned flutes.
9. Permanent Vacation are still around, and here letting us know they've got their eye on the new talents in the field. Sounding rather well put together as a whole, the stand-out tracks are by Cleveland, Young Marco and Prins Emanuel.
10. Not nearly as good as his 2011 masterpiece (now sadly out of print) but hypnotic avantgarde techno nonetheless.