Yamaha HS8 Powered Studio Monitor (black, single, 230V ONLY)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Yamaha HS8 is the new flagship model of Yamaha's HS series of active studio monitors, taking its cues from the ever popular and much demanded NS-10.
The Yamaha HS8 Active Studio Monitor features biamplified full range 2 way speakers rated at 75W and 45W and has been developed by Yamaha to offer an exceptionally flat and accurate frequency response for use in music production and composition as well as the home project studio. The HS range of monitors has been designed in the same tradition of the legendary NS10M monitors.
Yamaha HS8 speakers feature a low resonance bass reflex enclosure which improves the rigidity of the overall speaker, and less cabinet resonance means that the signal remains clear and uncoloured. This is very important in getting an accurate mix which translates across all systems.
Port noise has also been audibly reduced by up to 6dB using the new Yamaha proprietary technology right across the HS range, which also helps to deliver a clean and precise signal. The HS8 is equipped with XLR and TRS jack connectors as well as room control and hi trim response controls.
- 2 way bass reflex biamplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30KHz frequency response
- 75W (low frequency) plus 45W (high frequency) biamplified system for high performance 120W power amplification
- Room control and high trim response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
|Frequency Range (Hz)||38Hz-30KHz|
|Inputs||XLR, 1/4" jack|
|Woofer Size/Type||8" cone|
|Tweeter Size/Type||1" dome|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012