Vestax PDX3000 MkII DJ Turntable (straight tonearm)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
DJs from 20 years ago wouldn't have believed you if you had told them that in the future, DJs show up to venues with portable computers and controllers.
The media DJs play today may vary from what it once was and the gear may have advanced over the years, yet the turntable still remains as a necessity for many. Why? Because the turntable remains as the only interface that allows DJs to play and control music with the simplest, but diverse maneuver. The amount of data analog turntables and vinyl feed to the DJ is massive and far more complicated than it is considered. The vibration to the finger tips, width a feel of the ditches is a few and it's impossible to digitally simulate such factors. Vestax know the importance of the turntable and continue to produce quality interfaces, which will connect the DJs sensibility with music.
- A.S.T.S.(US patented) anti skipping tone-arm system
- Upgraded direct drive DC motor has powerful torque of maximum 4.7CN/cm, and reaches a constant speed rate within 0.5 seconds from pushing the start/stop button
- New high-precision platter With an advanced digital servo in combination, Vestax has cast a new mold to optimize the balance between the platter weight and rotary inertia moment
- Digital Torque Simulator. The digital servo firmware is the brain of the control circuitry
- MIDI compatible, The PDX-3000mk2 can be controlled by MIDI note signals sent from other control devices. For example, hook up a MIDI keyboard with a single note vinyl and you can play musical scales
- The ultra strong high pressure foamed ABS plastic that constructs the body is advanced in durability, strong against feed back and is highly resistant to impact
- The insulators (the feet) are filled with rubber for absorbing shock, and have airspace inside for better low frequency feedback absorbent
|Motor||Direct Drive DC Motor|
|Wow & Flutter||Below 0.07% W.R.M.S|
|Pitch Controls||-10/+10 (also an ultrapitch slider)|
|Starting Time (seconds)||0.5|
|Braking System||Electrical breaking|
|Audio Output||2 x RCA|
|Tone Arm Type||A.S.T.S.(US patented)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS