Tascam iUR2 Audio & MIDI Interface For iOS, Mac & PC
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The iUR2 is a premium sound quality audio interface for Windows and Macintosh Computers that can also be used with Apple iPad/iPad 2, iPhone 4/4S or iPod Touch 4G. It includes all of the features of Tascam's best-selling USB audio interfaces, including a pair of high quality microphone inputs. The XLR inputs have phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones. These feed an onboard microphone preamp and A/D converter for better sound performance than those built into the iOS device - true stereo recording with low noise and less tendency to distort. The inputs also accept line-level signals or you can plug a guitar or bass directly into your device.
A zero latency monitoring path allows musicians to hear themselves directly through the unit, without any distracting delay. MIDI in and out are provided to interface with synths and drum machines, and a digital output connects to digital mixers or recorders.
An appropriate 2 track recording application (Tascam PCM Recorder) can be downloaded from AppStore at no charge.
- USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface that works with Mac OS and Windows (supports WDM as well as CoreAudio and CoreMIDI)
- Can also be used with iPad/iPad 2, iPhone 4/4S or iPod Touch 4G
- TRS balanced mic/line input (up to 24 dBu input level)
- Phantom power for condenser microphone (needs external USB power)
- Left channel switchable to instrument level
- Latency free direct input monitoring
- Coaxial digital output
- RCA unbalanced line output
- Headphones output
- Audio resolution: 44.1 kHz/16-bit with iOS devices, 48 kHz/16-bit and 44.1 kHz/16-bit with Mac/PC
- Supplies power to the iOS unit when connected to a USB bus
- Supports iOS 4.3 and later
- Can act as a docking station for synchronization (30-pin connector only)
- Tascam 2 track recording app can be downloaded from AppStore at no charge
- TRS/XLR conversion cables included to connect sources with standard XLR cables
- Mini jack/MIDI conversion cables included
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||44.1/48KHz|
|Inputs||1/4" jack, MIDI|
|Outputs||Phono, S/PDIF, MIDI|
|Dimensions (mm)||110 x 20 x 110|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows XP 32bit SP3 or later, Windows XP 64bit SP2 or later, Windows Vista 32/64bit SP2 or later, Windows 7 32/64bit, Pentium4/Athlon 1GHz or faster|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Max OS X 10.5.9 or later, Max OS X 10.6.3 or later, Mac OS X 10.7 , Intel/PPC G4 1GHz or faster|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012