Steinberg Cubase Production Studio Bundle (UK plug) With UR28M audio interface + Cubase Artist Audio Production Software
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Steinberg Cubase Production Studio includes the UR28M desktop USB 2.0 audio interface and the latest version of Cubase Artist.
The UR28M provides sufficient of I/O with two TRS and two TRS/XLR combo inputs, six TRS outputs, the S/PDIF coaxial and 1/8" stereo jack for reference sources plus two separate headphone buses with individual outputs. The two D-PRE mic preamps with phantom power allow for microphone input. The professional monitoring capabilities on the UR28M are provided through the console's prominent level control fed by the flexible 3x3 matrix, next to its DSP-powered latency-free monitoring with effects.
Cubase Artist comes with eight VST instruments including HALion Sonic SE, the Padshop granular synth and Retrologue plus a suite of 43 audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors.
- Cubase Artist 6.5 music production system with complete audio/MIDI recording, editing and mixing tools
- UR28M 24bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 2 D-PRE Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48V
- S/PDIF coaxial I/O
- Award-winning 32bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Includes 8 x outstanding virtual instruments with over 2000 presets, including HALion Sonic SE workstation, Padshop granular synth and Retrologue virtual analog synth plus and MPC-style Groove Agent One drum machine
- Comes with a suite of 43 x audio and 18 x MIDI VST effect processors, including PitchCorrect for vocal intonation correction, VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite, DJ-EQ and MorphFilter
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and four Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology
- Digitally controlled monitor level control with dim, mono and mute, fed by a 3x3 monitoring matrix
- Cross-platform 32/64bit software application and drivers for Windows and Mac OS X Intel
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24bit|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||96|
|Inputs||Analog 4 x inputs, stereo input|
|Outputs||6 x outputs, 2 x separate headphone buses with individual outputs|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows 7, Intel or AMD dula core CPU|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X version10.6/10.7, intel dual core CPU. CoreAudio compatible audio hardware|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS