Shure Studio Bundle 2: Shure PG42 Microphone SRH440 Headphones & Primacoustic VoxGuard
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Shure PG42 has a voice-tailored frequency response that is specifically engineered to reproduce the subtle nuances of lead vocal performances. The large diaphragm capsule provides a wide dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows. A high pass filter allows you additional control of unwanted low-end signal and the -15 dB switchable attenuator gives you even more versatility. It is a condenser mic so it will require phantom power.
The SRH440 headphones are ideal for recording and monitoring in your home studio. The impedance, power handling and sensitivity have all been optimized for performance with professional audio devices such as mixing consoles, DJ mixers and headphone amplifiers.
The SRH440 has a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The adjustable headband and collapsible construction provides extra comfort and portability. It has an enhanced frequency response to deliver accurate audio across an extended range.
The Primacoustic VoxGuard is a high performance ambient noise absorber designed to surround the microphone and reduce unwanted sounds from contaminating the recording. This nearfield absorber works by creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone that at once contains the voice while eliminating room reflections.
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15 dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability
- Carrying case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Black with textured finish (Voxguard)
- Absorber material: 1" high-density open cell acoustic foam
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012