Shure A120S In Line Microphone On/Off Switch
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Shure A120S In-Line On/Off Switch is an in-line, balanced, locking or momentary switch for a microphone. The A120S can be configured in several ways to meet different user requirements. Typical use cases include adding latch on/off, push-to-talk, or push-to-mute (cough button) to a microphone. The A120S is contoured to fit comfortably in the hand and an attached belt clip rotates to 4 positions to allow convenient mounting. The A120S can be wired normally-open or normally-closed, and can be used with a balanced mono audio signal or an unbalanced stereo audio signal.
- Can be used to add an on/off, push-to-talk, cough button, or transmitter-relay keying function to a microphone or other device rated at up to 3 amps ac (0.5 Adc) 125V, non-inductive load
- Switch has gold-plated contacts for reliable performance even in low-current circuits
- Switch is a double-pole double-throw type for maximum versatility
- Pushbutton combines with a rotary knob to provide either spring-return momentary or locking action
- Unit is supplied with a crimp-on strain relief for 6.4mm diameter cable and with a flex relief for either large or small diameter cables
- Permanently attached belt clip can be rotated on the case to any of four positions for the most convenience in use
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012