Reloop Contour Interface Edition & Traktor Pro 2 Upgrade Bundle
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Reloop launched a modular controller by the name of Contour that can be perfectly integrated in every DJ software surroundings. Configured and optimized for Traktor Pro, it is possible to control up to 4 decks, due to the intelligent deck switch system. In doing so the large, backlit buttons shed light on the current status via LED feedback.
Thanks to the clearly arranged segmentation, sections for deck, sample, and loop control are ready on stand-by. The extensive effect section disposes of 4 feedback encoders, 4 mini faders and further 4 rubberized buttons, an intuitive remixing and controllerism deluxe. The touch-sensitive XXL jog wheel can be adjusted in 4 different modes, thus becoming interactively applicable.
With an overall of 45 controllers on 4 banks the digital DJ has a lot of elbow room: All control elements are full-size and of professional quality. The high-resolution steering signal offers ultra fast and precise Traktor control - of course Contour can also be used as MIDI controller with any other software.
The Contour Interface Edition was especially developed for DJs that wish to integrate Traktor in their existing setup. A hi-speed USB audio interface was implemented in this edition which allows routing up to 4 stereo channels to a mixer. This way Contour can be used for transport, sampler/hot cue, effect and deck control while the mixer can be used for mixing the tracks. In stand-alone mode it is also possible to use Contour with a notebook. Two headphones connections on the front side for direct monitoring are at ones disposal.
Shape your performance, get the Contour.
- DJ deck controller optimized for Traktor Pro
- Control up to 4 decks with a single controller or use one for each deck
- Use it as your main controller or alongside your control vinyl for cue points, loops, effects, browsing and more
- External mixer mode: up to 4 stereo channels can be routed to an external DJ mixer
- 4 faders, 6 encoders, 2 rotary knobs, 1 trax push-encoder, 32 rubberized buttons, 1 shift button, 1 touch-sensitive, 11 cm XXL jog wheel
- High-resolution touch-sensitive jog wheel with sensitivity adjustment
- All buttons backlit with software-controlled feedback LEDs
- All control elements in full-size, just like regular DJ equipment
- All controllers applicable for all current DJ and studio software
- High-precision buttons, encoders and faders, professional quality
- Metal housing with brushed-aluminium surface
- Traktor ready: plug n play compatible
- Kensington lock port
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24bit|
|Connection||1/4" & 1/8" headphones connections|
|Controls||47 controllers on 4 player banks|
|System Requirements PC||Windows XP (SP3)/Windows 7 (32/64bit), at least Pentium III/Intel Core Duo, 1 GHz (NO AMD processors recommended), at least 512 MB RAM|
|System Requirements Mac||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6, Intel Core Duo family (only Intel Macs), at least 512 MB RAM|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012