Propellerhead Reason 6.5 Music Production Software (full retail version)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Reason is an integrated music recording and production studio with unlimited audio tracks, million-dollar mixing, and a massive collection of sounds included. Reason comes with all the instruments, effects and mixing tools you need for writing, recording, remixing and producing great-sounding tracks.
With its generous sound bank and intuitive flow, Reason helps you along in the creative process. It is the music making software that keeps you focused on the music and lets you finish that song.
Should you need even more creative options, Rack Extensions expand Reason and lets you add more instruments and effects, created by Propellerhead and others.
- Streamlined hands-on recording for musicians. The Reason 6.5 is simple to use, yet as deep as you make it
- Self-contained modular studio rack with all the instruments and effects you need. Samplers, world-class synths, drum machines, arpeggiators, reverbs, compressors, guitar and bass amps from Line 6, and much more
- Fully equipped studio-grade mixing console. Get that unmistakable million-dollar sound with pristine dynamics, EQ, advanced effects handling and more on every channel
- Super-efficient with legendary Propellerhead performance and stability. Use tons of tracks and effects on the computer you already have. Works with any audio interface
- Incredible collection of 10 high quality instruments and over 20 creative effects. Expand with more through the Rack Extensions
- Full mixing console with 4-band EQ, dynamics and more on every channel + master bus compressor
- Easy-to-use sequencer with unlimited audio and MIDI tracks, and block arranging mode
- 64bit support
- Better ReWire handling through individual outputs on every channel
- Expanded factory sound bank
- Expert exporting
- Recording meter
- Time stretch & audio transpose
- Mix in studio grade quality
|Installation Size (mb)||3 GB|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows XP SP3/Vista or windows 7 (64bit)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X 105.8 or later|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012