Pioneer DJM900NXS2 Professional DJ Mixer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Attention to detail:
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features our first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We've fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports - giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
Professional sound design:
A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
Sound colour FX:
6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
USB sound card:
A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features
- Robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use
- Use the improved EQ to balance the high, mid, and low frequencies on every channel
- Redesigned clip indicator’s gain structure, ensures your meters don’t go into the red too early
- 2 USB ports and a top-loaded A/B switcher let you hook-up 2 laptops for seamless DJ transitions. 4 Phono inputs allow you to connect a turntable to each channel
- Gold-plated RCA terminals provide premium sound quality, while the large GND signal terminal lets you easily connect the ground wires from analogue players
- Plug a laptop, CDJ or turntable directly into the mixer to control rekordbox performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack
|Dimensions (mm)||414 x 108 x 333|
|EQ Range||-26dB to +6dB|
|Inputs||4 Digital (Coaxial), 4 CD/LINE (RCA), 4 PHONO (RCA), 2 MIC (XLR/TRS Jack Combo, 1/4" TRS Jack)|
|Outputs||2 MASTER (XLR, RCA), 1 BOOTH (1/4" TRS Jack), 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4" Jack), 1 REC (RCA), 1 Digital (Coaxial)|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012