Pioneer DDJ S1 Serato MIDI USB DJ Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Pioneer DDJ-S1 DJ controller has been designed to offer a high level of familiarity, innovation and controllerism to maximize the performance potential and ensure the highest quality sound output with Serato software.
The Pioneer DDJ-S1 DJ controller's layout inherits tried and tested Pioneer functionality, offering an excellent operability. With needle search functionality, users can skip through tracks and perform a quick alphabetic search through the entire music library. The effect control area allows DJs to add Serato ITCH effects to their mixes, while the master and channel level meters are located centrally on the unit, which allows DJs to monitor the level of the master and channels while adjusting the volume. Unlike most controllers on the market, the DDJ-S1 controller is equipped with various inputs and outputs, including a balanced XLR input/output (1 of each) for connecting direct to professional PA equipment. Both microphone inputs are equipped with a talk-over function to lower the music volume when receiving input from the microphone.
Pioneer have innovated with the unique design of the DDJ-S1 with a space for the laptop keyboard underneath the unit, keeping the laptop screen in full view of the DJs whilst saving precious space within the DJ booth. All buttons and knobs have been pre-assigned, so users can quickly connect the controller to their laptops via a USB cable, enabling them to start their performances without adjusting any complicated settings. Additionally, the DDJ-S1 can be powered through the laptop's USB port.
- Designed specifically for Serato ITCH software
- Alphabetic search function for quick song selection, Hot Cue Fader start and a slip mode for looping, reversing and scratching without changing the song tempo
- Various inputs and outputs for connecting direct to professional PA equipment
- Optimized audio circuitry in the master output area
- Audio characteristics optimized for Serato ITCH software ensure superior sound delivery
- A playing address feature displays track progression on an LED display
- All buttons are pre-assigned to the software functions and the controller can be connected to the computer via USB cable, which means DJs can truly plug and play
- The industry's first lock mechanism P-Lock fader cap is equipped on the cross-fader and each channel fader to prevent fader caps from slipping during performance
- Built-in audio interface
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012