Numark M101 USB 2 Channel DJ Mixer (black)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
DJs always need a dependable mixer. M101USB fits the bill perfectly as a highly adaptable two-channel mixer for virtually any DJ. M101USB lets you get up and running quickly whether you're using a computer, turntables or CDs. M101USB is right at home at weddings, parties, clubs and everything in-between.
Beginners and seasoned DJs alike who want a durable USB-equipped two-channel solution will find M101USB a perfect fit. M101USB builds on the two-channel M101 mixer with the addition of an easy-to-use USB audio interface for DJs who want the option of working with their computer as well as traditional analog I/O.
Beyond simply mixing, M101USB has a built-in EQ so that you can fine tune your mix depending on the room or the tracks themselves. Two pairs of switchable Phono/Line inputs are included along with a crossfader, 14" mic input and stereo RCA line output for connection to an amplifier, powered speakers or another mixer. M101USB can be rack-mounted and features Numark's legendary industrial-grade durability.
Connecting M101USB to your computer is a snap using a single USB cable. Once connected you can use your computer as an audio source or record your sets straight to your computer's hard drive. If you're a computer DJ on the move and need solid, dependable two-channel performance, look no further than the M101USB mixer.
- Two-channel rack-mountable mixer with USB
- USB audio built in for playing from or recording to your computer
- Two pairs of Phono/Line inputs
- Built-in 2-band EQ for quick, easy sound tweaks
- 1/4-inch Mic input for voiceovers and announcements
- Stereo Output for easy connection to amps, powered speakers or another mixer
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems
|Outputs||1/4" jack, RCA|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012