Numark 4Trak MIDI DJ Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Numark 4Trak Traktor DJ Controller offers unparalleled control over the complete Traktor feature set using the same technology from the acclaimed NS series.
The Numark 4Trak offers unrivalled control over Traktor's expansive FX section thanks to the FX Kommand console, with multi-level accessability to all parameters and the capability to chain and layer effects in previously impossible signal routings users now have the ability to further personalise their sound.
For those seeking the most tactile control around, the 4Trak features the same ultra-high resolution platters made popular by the NS series controllers. In addition to the 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation, adjustable platter sensitivity offers high definition turntable style control that blurs the line between hardware and software offering an incredibly tight response. The traditional and intuitive design of the 4Trak coupled with 14bit MIDI and 24bit audio interface ensures a performance from your computer that is without comparison.
In addition to the enhanced contol offered by the Numark 4Trak, there is also a built in premium mixer which can work standalone without the need to connect a computer, advanced strip search technology and mouseless library navigation all housed within a high quality metal chassis ready for a life on the road. The 4-Trak ships with Traktor 2 4Trak Edition, allowing you to unlock your creative potential straight out of the box.
- 4 x decks of software control with included Traktor 2 4Trak Edition software
- 12-knob FX Kommand Console for complete control over effects & filters
- Built-in 4-channel DJ mixer that works with or without a computer
- Touch-sensitive illuminated platters with 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation
- Built-in 24bit audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
- Solid metal construction
- Maps seamlessly with Traktor Pro 2 including sample triggers
- Ultra-precise, low-latency high-speed MIDI
- Strip Search with illuminated track-position indicator
- Mouseless library navigation with view options
- Works with a wide range of MIDI software
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012