Novation Bass Station II Analog Synthesizer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Bass Station II is an analogue mono synth based on the classic original Bass Station but re-worked for the 21st century. It has 2 filters, 2 oscillators plus a third sub-oscillator, patch save and a fully analogue effects section. Add a step sequencer, arpeggiator, full sized keys and a powerful modulation section and you have the makings of a synth that is built for bass, but capable of so much more.
THe Bass Station II is an analogue mono synth with a talent for bass, but a sound-engine that is versatile enough to kick out sharp leads and crisp arpeggios. It brings the best elements of the original Bass Station into a brand new design with re-worked modulation, effects, filters and more; like the Bass Station, but a much much bigger sound.
The signal path is pure analogue, including the effects section. The hardware has been laid out in modules with dedicated pots, switches, sliders and buttons for all major parameters. Critically, you can store and recall patches on the Bass Station II. It comes with 64 killer factory presets, space for 64 of your own sounds on the hardware, and you can store more on your computer.
The key-mech consists of 25 full sized keys that are velocity sensitive with assignable aftertouch. It has been developed as a synth-action keyboard, where each key is individually sprung so it is light to the touch and highly responsive to the synth engine. Bass Station II is a fully class compliant MIDI device with MIDI I/O on 5 pin din ports, for connecting to other MIDI outboard, and with your computer over USB. You can even connect an external instrument and run it through the Bass Station II's analogue filter and effects.
*** NEW - Free Producer Series Vol 1 Sound Pack Download Here > http://uk.novationmusic.com/soundpacks ***
- Bass Station II has a pure analogue audio signal path, reviving the spirit of the original Bass Station with an all-new design optimised for bass
- A brand new acid filter joins the classic original Bass Station filter, classic switches between low, hi and band pass with 12 and 24dB slopes
- Ships with 64 x factory patches and a further 64 x user slots. Patch dump enables you to archive and swap sounds
- The Bass Station II has an arpeggiator with a programmable step sequencer that enables you to store and call up patterns and quickly sketch-out ideas
- Analogue synth layout includes dedicated controls for all major parameters enabling instant hands-on control of the sound engine
- The Bass Station II has 2 x sync-able, tune-able oscillators with 4 x selectable waveforms, plus a third sub-oscillator for generating enormous bass sounds
- The Bass Station II includes fully analogue distortion and filter-modulation effects and a separate filter overdrive to add an aggressive, crunchy sound-quality
- LFO waveforms include triangle, sawtooth, square and sample & hold. 2 x ADSR envelopes are available for filter, pitch and pulse width modulation
- The Bass Station II can be connected to your music software as well as your MIDI compatible hardware
- The keyboard mechanism is a 2-octave (25 x note) velocity sensitive synth-action keyboard with full-size keys and assignable aftertouch
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012