MOTU Traveler Mk3 FireWire Audio & MIDI Interface (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
*** B-STOCK: Box opened. Product has been repaired by the manufacturer and is in good condition and perfect working order ***
The Traveler-mk3 provides eight channels of pristine 192 kHz analog recording and playback, combined with 20 channels of digital I/O in ADAT optical, AES/EBU and S/PDIF formats. Expand your system by connecting additional MOTU FireWire audio interfaces or the 8pre mic input expander.
The Traveler-mk3 is equally well-suited for studio, stage and remote locations, with or without a computer. As an interface or stand-alone mixer, the Traveler-mk3 provides 28 separate inputs and 30 separate outputs, including four XLR/1/4" combo mic/instrument analog inputs equipped with pre-amps, individual 48V phantom power switches and Digital Precision Trim controls conveniently adjusted from the front panel or CueMix FX software.
Connect all of your audio instruments and gear, including mics, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines and even effects processors. Record, monitor, route and process all of these live inputs using the professional on-board CueMix FX digital mixer with no latency and no processor strain on your computer. Apply hardware DSP-driven effects processing to inputs, outputs, and busses independent of your host computer.
After programming the on-board mixing in the studio, unplug the Traveler-mk3, remove the rack brackets, and take it on the road for operation as a portable, bus-powered audio interface for a laptop or battery-operated stand-alone mixer with effects. The Traveler slides easily into your backpack and fits neatly beneath your laptop. All mixing and effects parameters are adjustable using the front panel backlit LCD. Record extended sessions even in the most remote locations with the complete freedom of field battery power.
The Traveler-mk3 provides cross-platform compatibility with Mac and Windows and all of your favorite audio software and host-based effects via WDM/ASIO/Core Audio drivers. Or you can use the included AudioDesk workstation software for Mac, with 24bit recording/editing and 32bit mixing/processing/mastering.
- Powered from the firewire bus or battery pack for total portability
- 4 combo jacks provide Hi-Z 1/4" guitar input or low-Z XLR mic input with phantom power, pad, plenty of gain and hardware limiting to prevent clipping
- Flexible 28 input/16 bus mixer witrhonboard DSP effects including reverb withg sends, plus modeled analog EQ & compression on each input
- Classic Reverb, Compression modelled after legendary LA-2A compressor. EQ modelled after British analog console EQs
- Mixing, DSP effects and metering are available without a computer. Adjust settings on the front panel LCD
- CueMix FX and drivers for Mac (OS X) and Windows (XP and Vista) for cross-platform compatibility with virtually all audio software via WDM/ASIO/Core Audio drivers
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24bit|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||Up to 192 kHz|
|Power Supply||Firewire bus powered or battery pack|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows (XP and Vista)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS