Mixvibes Cross 2.0 Professional DJ Software
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Cross from MixVibes is a digital vinyl and MIDI DJ software solution for Windows and Mac based platforms. The package includes the Cross software, along with control CDs. Because finding the right track to play next is the first responsibility of a DJ, the Cross is focused on media management and interface simplicity - full iTunes integration, multiple tag edit, artwork browsing, smart media preview, missing media manager and multiple playlist visualization.
The Cross also enables you to detect an external hard drive on the fly and start playing tracks from it during your set. The iTunes integration is one of the software's most unique features with playlists importation, and artwork cover management. The look and feel of iTunes software is reproduced in Cross to enhance the ease of use.
The software is built on a high-end audio engine that delivers industry-standard features, such as hot cues and auto beat Loops, and the deck layout is based on acclaimed DJ hardware bestsellers. The state of the art Z-plane Master Tempo technology ensures excellent sound quality, even when drastic BPM changes are implemented.
- iTunes integration & smart media management
- Compatible with every DJ MIDI controller
- MIDI-mapping to use your own DJ MIDI controller + popular DJ MIDI controller's presents included
- Authentic vinyl control with 2 x vinyl driving modes: absolute and relative (for loops), powerful anti-skup mode, realistic sound even at low speeds
- Best time code CD resolution for hot Cues and short loops
- 2 x 7" control vinyl + 2 x control CD records included
- Software bypass mode to playback traditional vinyl or CD records
- Automatic and maual loops, locators, suto beat matching
- Compatible with every soundcard
- Multiple routing modes to accommodate various audio set-ips
- High-end master tempo & hybrid pitch allowin gspeed change while keeping the original tonal key
- Multiple recording modes to record your DJ performances or even rip your vinyl records
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012