Avid Pro Tools MP + Fast Track C400 Audio & MIDI Interface Bundle
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Designed for use with select M-Audio recording interfaces, the Pro Tools MP, the latest version of Pro Tools M-Powered software, improves upon the industry-leading features that made it the top choice for music and audio production. Enjoy 48-track mono or stereo audio recording, editing and mixing with up to 24bit/96 kHz fidelity. Shape sounds and add effects with over 70 included plug-ins. Easily compose music with full MIDI and score notation tools. Get great-sounding, phase-accurate mixes with Automatic Delay Compensation. Collaborate with other Pro Tools users in studios around the world. The Pro Tools MP software puts all this poweriand much moreiat your fingertips.
The next-generation Fast Track C400 redefines the role of the audio interface in your creative process. With an assignable multi button, you'll stay in the creative flow by performing critical tasks without touching a mouse. For example, press the multi button once to start recording, a second time to stop and return to where you started, and a third time to capture another take. Imagine the possibilities of programming any sequence of up to 8 steps, for any software program that supports ASCII key commandsior use the convenient preset workflows with the Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Live and Reason.
Tired of tracking vocals and instruments dry? To inspire great performances without taxing your CPU, the onboard MX Core DSP technology gives you reverb or delay on the headphone outputs with the turn of a single knob. Setting up inspiring headphone mixes has never been easier. The MX Core mixer also provides sophisticated channel-routing optionsiaccessible via an intuitive control panel.
If you've been looking for an easy way to A/B your mixes on multiple sets of speakers, the Fast Track C400 is the answer. There's no need to purchase additional hardwareithe built-in monitor management system makes it easy to audition your mixes on up to two sets of studio monitors (or one set of monitors and a subwoofer). So you'll know that your final mixes will sound great on any speakers.
The Fast Track C400 leverages technology from M-Audio's higher-end products to deliver the best-sounding M-Audio interface line ever. M-Audio paid attention to every detailifrom the shortest possible signal paths to boutique-quality preamps, superior converters and other high-end componentsito ensure that your sound will remain true to the source.
- Latest version of award-winning Pro Tools M-Powered software
- Studio-standard composing, recording, MIDI sequencing, editing and mixing features
- Work with up to 48 simultaneous mono or stereo tracks
- Polish mixes with over 70 virtual instruments and effects plug-ins
- Compose music easily with full MIDI and score notation tools
- Adjust pitch and time on the fly with Elastic Pitch and Elastic Time
- Sessions compatible with professional Pro Tools studios around the world
- Includes automatic delay compensation and MP3 export
- 20 dB pad on each preamp for capturing hotter signals without distortion
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- Inspire great performances using the near-zero latency monitor mixer with built-in reverb and delay effects
- Verify that your mixes sound great and translate well by connecting up to 2 sets of studio monitors (or 1 set of monitors and a subwoofer) and easily switching between them
- Get immediate access to the most commonly used controls
- Enjoy the flexibility to record with Pro Tools and other popular music software thanks to full ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME and Core Audio support
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24bit|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||96|
|Inputs||2 x high-quality mic/line combo preamps on rear panel, 2 x front-panel 1/4" instrument inputs|
|Outputs||4 x balanced analog outputs with monitor management (speaker-switching) system, 1 x headphone output with independent volume control|
|Power Supply||Powered via USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0), no power supply necessary|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows Vista (32/64bit) or Windows 7 (32/64bit)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X 10.5.8 or greater, or 10.6.3 or greater|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS