Kenton Pro Solo MkII MIDI To CV Converter
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Pro-Solo is designed to control one monosynth and features a single CV & Gate output, fully programmable auxiliary CV output and 1 LFO. Editing is easy with its LED display and non-volatile setup memory. The Kenton Pro Solo MkII can also be used as a Sync 24 and arpeggio clock converter.
- Designed to control all types of mono-synth
- High specification 16bit D/A converters for rock-steady pitches
- MIDI THRU socket can be switched to become DIN SYNC or AUX 2 & 3
- Fine tune & scale are software controllable
- LFO can modulate pitch &/or AUX output
- MIDI monitor mode, for easy MIDI troubleshooting
- Set-up are stored in non-volatile memory for easy recall
- Transpose (coarse tune) up & down 12 semitones
- Famous Kenton build quality
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012