Kenton LD2 Pro Programmable MIDI Level Display Unit
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Mainly intended as a MIDI volume level indicator where high visibility is needed, the LD2 displays the level both numerically 0 - 127, and on a 20 segment bargraph.
The LD2 isn't restricted to displaying volume only however, it can easily be re-configured to display the data value sent by any controller on any MIDI channel. Factory default is controller #7 (MIDI volume) on MIDI channel #1.
- 3 x 7 segment display and 2 x 10 segment bargraph
- 9-12V DC, mains adaptor supplied
- MIDI volume level indicator
- Level is displayed both numerically (0-127 or 0-20) and on a 20 segment bargraph
- Multi-colour bargraph (13 green, 4 amber, 3 red)
- Can be used in the orchestra pit, onstage, offstage, at concerts, or wherever
- Rugged metal construction
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012