Hercules XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor Speakers (pair)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Because a successful performance depends on a careful mix preparation, the monitoring speakers are an essential item in any DJ's personal studio for beginners, amateurs and expert DJs alike. To this end, the Hercules XPS 2.0 80 DJ monitor speaker system offers precise sound restitution, enabling DJs to become aware of every detail in their sound and to hone their mix to perfection.
The XPS 2.0 80 DJ monitor speaker system was developed with the assistance of Hercules' specialized DJing teams, and has been subjected to in-depth testing by Hercules' audio engineers. All have worked with high-end materials and components to deliver the precise, homogenous and quality sound that DJs demand.
The XPS 2.0 80 DJ monitor speaker system comprises 2 compact wooden satellites, designed to reduce clutter in your home studio. The front face's curvature has been calculated to ensure a clear and balanced sound flow. Each satellite features a silk-dome tweeter, for sharp and pure treble. At the center of each satellite, a 4" woofer with a Kevlar diaphragm, a material offering consistent performance, that is less subject to deformation than other materials, delivers ample and homogenous medium and bass sounds.
Finally, the XPS 2.0 80 DJ monitor satellites' front face features a dual port system, often required by DJs to receive and assess all the bass frequencies in their creations.
Offering simple control over advanced features, the XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor speaker system features user-friendly front-mounted buttons that allow DJs to adjust the general volume, as well as bass and treble levels.
- Precision and quality design optimized for creating music mixes with computers
- Silk dome tweeter delivering sharp and pure treble
- 4" woofers with Kevlar diaphragms delivering homogeneous and precise sound
- Dual port delivering powerful bass restitution
- Audio inputs (for connecting a computer, DJing equipment, mixing gear, MP3 players, game consoles or other audio sources)
- RCA connector (main source)
- Line input for connecting MP3 players or other audio sources
- Headphones output (speakers are automatically deactivated when headphones are connected)
- Compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista, Mac, DVD/CD players, MP3 players, TVs, game consoles
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS