Hercules HDP DJ Adv G501 Headphones
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Hercules introduced the HDP DJ-Adv G501 headphones designed for both advanced and amateur DJs, providing high-quality sound reproduction and excellent listening comfort. Sporting a shape similar to the professional HDP DJ-Pro M1001 version, the HDP DJ-Adv G501 model is distinguished by its black lacquer finish and green highlighting elements.
The headphones' pivoting ear components (with 3 axes of rotation) let the wearer preview tracks with just one ear, and allow for easy folding and transportation. Soft, large ear pads isolate the DJ's ears from ambient noise, while closed-back ear-cups prevent sound from bleeding out.
Designed for precise audio reproduction, allowing DJs to effectively prepare their mixes, this new model of headphones has an impedance of 32 ohms and sensitivity of 102 dB at 1mW providing a strong audio level, 50 mm diameter drivers with accurate bass response, and a 10Hz to 25 kHz frequency range.
The HDP DJ Adv-G501 should be comfortable for long-wearing listening. They don't press on the user's head, thanks to the ear pads' width and softness, forming a barrier around the ears. In addition the cable connection on left or right ear-cup is adaptable for both right and left-handed DJs.
- Enough decibels to preview even close to PA speakers
- Strong playback level on any audio output
- Wide frequency bandwidth, to monitor any audible frequency
- Clear playback for deep bass response
- 1-curve design: headphones form a curve from one ear to the other
- Black fabric, glossy black housing with green lines, glossy plating on top of ear-cups
- Swivel housing for any use and any DJ
- Easy 1-ear monitoring
- Easy folding and mobility
- Extending arms for large and small heads
- Effective passive noise cancelling
- Soft, large ear pads isolate the DJ's ears from ambient noise
- Closed-back ear-cups prevent sound from bleeding out
- Comfortable for long-wearing listening
- Headphones don't press on the user's head, thanks to the ear pads' width andsoftness, forming a barrier around the ears
- Cable connection on left or right ear-cup: adaptable for both right and left-handed DJs
- Earpiece supports horizontal rotation (90 degree) for folding and transport, and to direct the earpiece toward the user's ear when headphones are worn around the neck
- Earpiece supports: vertical rotation (90 degree) inward to fold the headphones for transport
- Single-wire plug with ambidextrous design (connects to user''s choice of left or right ear-cups)
|Cup Size (mm)||80mm|
|Headband Width (mm)||35mm|
|Cord Type||Coiled connection|
|Plug Type||3.5mm stereo mini-jack plug|
|Cord Length (m)||2m|
|Accessories||6.35mm stereo jack adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012