Hercules DJ Control MP3 E2 DJ Controller (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
*** B-STOCK: Box opened, product is new and in perfect working order ***
Hercules return with the amazing DJ control MP3 e2 controller. Bundled with Virtual DJ 3 DLC software, everything you need to get started mixing your digital music is included. The MP3 e2 controller is equipped with an array of features usually reserved for more expensive controllers.
Not only featuring the usual volume faders and crossfader, the Hercules MP3 e2 DJ controller has automatic loops and effects & 3-channel EQ. Not forgetting the unit comes with a protective cover for transport & to keep it safe from dust. The DJ Control MP3 e2 is perfect for any beginner DJ.
- 2 x jog wheels to navigate within tracks
- Cross fader and 2 x volume faders to mix 2 x tracks
- Cue point suggested by the DJ software in audio file analysis
- Synchronization with 1 push of a button if you cannot manually adjust the pitch
- Automatic loops on 1, 2 or 4 beats
- Compact DJ control surface
- Included cover: carry DJ Control MP3 e2 as easily as a laptop
- 2 x vinyl-style jog wheels
- 3 faders
- 6 equalization knobs
- 2 pitch knobs
- 1 stick & multiple buttons
- Virtual DJ 3 DJC Edition included
|Controls||Dual jog, 4 x buttons to browse through lists, 2 x buttons to load tracks, 3 x channel EQ, 2 x volume faders/cross fader|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height: 23.0cm x Width: 10.0cm x Depth: 30.0cm|
|System Requirements PC||Windows XP or Vista or 7, 1 GHz CPU or higher 512 MB RAM or more Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64bit, sound card + stereo speakers|
|System Requirements Mac||mAC os 10.4 or 10.5, 1.2 GHz G4/G5 or 1.5 GHz Intel CoreTM Duo CPU 512MB RAM or more Mac OS 10.4 or higher|
|Voltage (v)||240V/220V only|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS