Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre Eight Channel Microphone Preamplifier FORTHCOMING
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Scarlett OctoPre gives you eight additional inputs. It's the ideal way to expand your Scarlett - or any other interface with an ADAT input.
Eight Scarlett 2nd Generation mic preamps:
Scarlett OctoPre features eight 2nd Generation Scarlett mic inputs - balanced line inputs too - all running through Focusrite precision 24-bit conversion at up to 192 kHz resolution with 109dB dynamic range.
Dual front-panel instrument inputs:
Two high-headroom instrument inputs will handle high output guitar pickups and are right there on the front panel for easy access.
Plenty of headroom - Pads for the most extreme inputs:
With high-headroom inputs and a pad on every channel, Scarlett OctoPre is ideal for tracking drums as well guitars, keyboards, vocals - and more.
Outputs for live or stand-alone use:
Eight balanced line outputs, sourced directly from the inputs allow Scarlett OctoPre to be used in a live situation whilst capturing the recording via the digital ADAT output.
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Dual front-panel instrument inputs
- Pad on every channel for extra headroom - ideal for loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use
- Accurate 5-segment LED input metering
- Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics
- State-of-the-art digital clocking with Word Clock I/O for synchronisation with external devices
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012