Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic Eight Channel Microphone Preamplifier FORTHCOMING
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Eight Scarlett mic pres:
Building on the features of the Scarlett OctoPre, Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic brings you the ultimate Scarlett expansion with eight Scarlett 2nd Generation mic preamps with analogue compression on every input channel providing a musical, soft-knee style of compression for more subtle control of dynamics. The "More" button then allows you to double the ratio for more aggressive compression effects.
Focusrite precision A-D and D-A conversion:
Eight channels of Focusrite precision A-D will capture your performance with clarity, honesty and transparency and providing you have an ADAT output on your interface, eight channels of D-A get it back out again via the balanced line outputs. With dual ADAT optical inputs and outputs, it's ideal for expanding your studio's I/O.
Dual high-headroom Hi-Z instrument inputs:
Two high-headroom instrument inputs will handle high output guitar pickups. Don't forget to engage a bit of compression, great for controlling the dynamics of electric basses and guitars.
Ideal for recording the whole band:
Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic is ideal for expanding any high quality, multi-channel recording system. With its high-headroom mic, line and dual instrument inputs, and analogue compression on every channel, it's ideal for tracking drums as well guitars, keyboards, vocals - and more.
Expand the number of outputs in your studio:
Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic's eight analogue outputs can be sourced either directly from the mic preamps for live use, or via the ADAT inputs to give you eight more analogue outputs channels from your DAW.
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Flexible analog compression on every channel
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Dual front-panel instrument inputs
- Pad on every channel for extra headroom - ideal for loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use
- Accurate 5-segment LED input metering
- Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics
- State-of-the-art digital clocking with Word Clock I/O for synchronisation with external devices
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
|Inputs||8x XLR-1/4" combo, 2x Optical Toslink (ADAT)|
|Outputs||8x 1/4", 2x Optical Toslink (ADAT)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012