Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface + Ableton Live Lite Audio Production Software
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***BUY THIS INTERFACE ON OR AFTER 1ST SEPTMBER 2015, AND REGISTER IT WITH FOCUSRITE AND RECEIVE A FREE DOWNLOAD OF THE SOFTUBE TIME & TONE PACK (see http://uk.focusrite.com/softube for more details)***
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is a 2-in/4-out USB recording interface. It has 2 award-winning Focusrite pre-amps that deliver superb quality recordings from your microphones or instruments. The case is anodised aluminium ensuring that 2i4 doesn't just sound great, but is tough and resilient enough to use as a portable recording interface. It replaces the best-selling Saffire 6 USB audio interface.
The Scarlett 2i4 has 4 outputs and a separate headphone socket so you can connect it to speakers and send a separate signal to a recording musician. If you are DJing with a laptop you can send one stereo signal to the mixer and cue up your next track on headphones via the other stereo channel. The 2i4 also has MIDI in /out ports which will allow you to connect your MIDI keyboard or digital piano to your music software.
TheScarlett 2i4 works on Windows and Mac operating systems and has ultra-stable drivers so you can depend on it to make great recordings without worrying about reliability.
The Scarlett 2i4 has MIDI input and output, so if you have a MIDI keyboard or controller, you can play parts out to sound modules and instruments, the audio for this is recorded via the Scarlett 2i4's TRS inputs.
You'll be amazed to find included software tools, packed with features, like the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Suite, boasting reverb, compressor, gate and EQ in the form of VST/AU/RTAS plug-ins. The Xcite+ bundle from Focusrite comes with Ableton Live Lite, Novation's Bass Station soft synth and 1GB of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters. Pack this all together and you have the potential means to compose, produce and perform.
- 2 x high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
- Anodised aluminium unibody chassis
- Ring LED signal indicators (green means healthy signal, red indicates clipping)
- Better than 105 dB dynamic range on record and playback
- Mixer knob for latency-free direct monitoring, mixes between input signal and DAW playback signal
- Headphone amplifier with separate level control
- Headphone monitor switch to hear either set of outputs
- Switchable phantom power
- Switchable 10 dB pad on all inputs
- Large monitor level control
- Includes Xcite+ Pack, Ableton Live Lite and Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS Plug-in Suite
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||96|
|Inputs||2 x Neutrik combination inputs|
|Outputs||Rear panel balanced TRS outputs (1 & 2) and phono (1-4)|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS