Focusrite iTrack Solo iPad Audio Interface With Ableton Live Lite & Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Suite (Apple 30 pin connector version)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The iTrack Solo provides the best solution for recording your instruments and vocals using an iPad. Featuring a Focusrite microphone pre-amplifier and an input to record directly from electric and bass guitars, the iTrack Solo is the perfect way to expand the audio capabilities of your iPad using Garageband or any other music-making app.
Although it is an Apple certified Made for iPad device, the iTrack Solo is also fully compatible with your PC or Mac computer and comes with a host of free music making software including Ableton Live Lite and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite.
Just connect your iTrack Solo to a power supply and an iPad and you're ready to go. With the very best in digital audio technology encased by a rugged aluminium unibody chassis, the iTrack Solo will capture and playback your sound with pristine quality.
The front panel has an input for a microphone and an input for an instrument (such as an electric guitar, bass guitar or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar). This makes the iTrack Solo perfect for capturing the output of a microphone, or using an electric guitar with one of the many guitar amp applications on iPad.
- Works with iPad, iPad2 and iPad (3rd generation) and will work with all iPad applications that use the Apple Core Audio driver
- The iTrack Solo will also work with PC and Mac computers
- High quality mic preamp, used and trusted by top musicians and artists around the world
- High quality outputs. With a dynamic range of over 105dB, your music will sound amazing going out of the iTrack Solo''s professional digital to analogue conversion
- Rugged metal Unibody case. The tough aluminium unibody chassis ensures that your iTrack Solo can withstand life on the road, and looks great next to your iPad
- The gain halos which surround the gain knob for each input provides an easy way to know that the signal you''re recording is the right level
- Direct monitor function. Flick the direct monitor switch on the front panel of your iTrack Solo and you will hear what you are recording through your speakers or headphones, without the signal having to go through your iPad or Mac/PC
- Included software for Mac and PC: Ableton Live Lite 8, Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite, Novation Bass Station, Loopmasters content
- 2 x gain knobs
- 2 x gain halo signal indicators
- Direct monitor switch
- Large monitor level dial (controls headphone and line level outputs)
- USB connection LED indicator
- Kensington Lock slot
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||96|
|Inputs||1 x microphone input XLR, 1 x instrument input 1/4" unbalanced|
|Outputs||Headphone output with TRS jack, 2 x unbalanced monitor outputs RCA phono|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows 7 (32/64bit) and Windows 8|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) and OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012