Faderfox Micromodul UC3 DJ MIDI Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The UC3 is a universal controller for all kinds of MIDIcontrollable software on Mac, PC and iPad.
The little box has 8 x push-encoders and 9 x faders, all switchable to 8 x groups that allow to control a total amount of 136 x control parameters. All controls are independently programmable very fast and easy by a small display. The factory settings are perfect to control music and video software products out of the box if they are freely assignable. So any additional device programming isn't necessary for many applications. Last but not least the UC3 is also a great extension for your Ableton Live setup.
A special control surface script for the Ableton Live 8 is enclosed in the package. With that script you can also use 2 x UC3 devices to control up to 16 tracks simultaneously.
- Universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable software
- iPad compatible with camera connection kit
- Control surface setup for the Ableton Live 8 is included (no manual mapping necessary)
- USB interface, class compliant/no driver necessary
- 8 x push encoders without detents (resolution about 36 x pulses)
- 8 x faders with 45mm length
- Crossfader with 45mm length
- 4-digit-display to show control values and programming data
- 14bit high resolution encoder mode for sensitive parameters
- Data feedback for encoders avoid value jumps
- All controls fully programmable in the device by channel, type, number and mode
- Advanced programming functions like copy, paste and channel set
- 8 x groups for all controls
- 16 x setups with backup functionality
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing with metal faceplate
|Controls||Rotary knobs, faders|
|Dimensions (mm)||257 x 103 x 140|
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012