ESI UDJ6 USB Audio Interface + License For Deckadance LE DJ Software
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The UDJ6 is a new professional level 24-bit USB audio interface featuring 6 totally independent output channels.
2 x stereo outputs (channels 3 to 6) are provided with RCA connectors on one side of the small and compact bus-powered interface, in its stylish aluminium case. The other side features a stereo headphone output for 1/4" stereo connection (providing channel 1 and 2 signals).
Of course, every output channel can be accessed totally independent from within any modern DJ application for Mac OS X or for Windows. This compatibility is provided by the included ASIO 2.0 drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit and 64-bit) and the full CoreAudio support for Mac OS X.
All this makes UDJ6 perfect for digital DJs on the road working with notebook computers. Simply use your favorite DJ software and mix your tracks the way you like it. Monitor and pre-listen to your signals via the built-in headphone output. The UDJ6 of course also works on your desktop computer and is compatible with all important professional audio software applications as well.
The UDJ6 comes bundled with a license of Deckadance LE from Image Line Software, a powerful DJ software that was written by DJs for DJs, simply start DJing with the separate output channels of the UDJ6.
- 24bit/96 kHz D/A converter
- 2 x output channels with 1/4" TRS headphone output
- 6 x independent output channels
- 4 x output channels with RCA connectors for output 3/4 and 5/6
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista/7 supporting ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME (using ESI's EWDM driver technology)
- Compatible with Mac OS X and supported by the native CoreAudio USB audio support from Apple, no special driver installation required
- Compact and portable design with around 7cm x 6cm x 2cm
- Includes license of Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012