ESI MAYA44 USB+ Audio Interface
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The MAYA44 USB+ is a powerful, affordable and very stylish USB audio solution for home recording, a perfect solution for mobile live and recording applications.
Beside standard recording and playback functionality, the MAYA44 USB provides everything that is needed for professional music production. In its compact aluminium case MAYA44 USB+ provides 4 x analog input and 4 x analog output channels with RCA connectors and a combined optical S/PDIF digital output/stereo headphone output. The headphone output provides a separate stereo output signal, making it perfect for DJs.
With support for ASIO 2.0, CoreAudio and MME/WDM, the MAYA44 USB+ is compatible to all major music and DJ applications like Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Reason, Reaktor, MixVibes, Traktor DJ Studio, BPM Studio and much more.
- -10 dBV input/output level (unbalanced) with improved performance
- Optical S/PDIF digital output with Miniplug connector
- Headphone output (1/8" connector) with 60 mW amplifier, sends out signal from channel 1/2 only
- MME, WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio support
- EWDM driver with DirectWIRE support under Windows
- Standard USB connection to PC or Mac
- Compatible with all important professional audio applications
- Compatible with all important DJ software applications
- Deckadance LE (from Image-Line Software) license for PC & Mac included
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||44.1, 48|
|Inputs||4 x inputs with RCA connectors|
|Outputs||4 x outputs with RCA connectors, headphone output (1/8" connector)|
|Dimensions (mm)||12 x 7 x 2|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32/64bit), 8 (32/64bit)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X (10.4 and above)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012