ESI M4U XT USB 2.0 MIDI Interface
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
M4U XT - a compactUSB 2.0 MIDI interface with 4 inputs, 4 outputs, perfectly optimized for usage with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X.
M4U XT can be used directly in all current music applications, not only under Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 (32-bit / 64-bit) and Mac OS X but also under Windows XP - even without any driver installation!
The compact 1/3 rack size box (that is even smaller than the previous model), USB bus power support and Plug-n-Play installation make M4U XT truly easy to use and easy to carry everywhere you go. M4U XT simply works perfect in any studio environment with its 64 input MIDI channels and 64 output MIDI channels.
M4U XT also provides full multiclient support by installing the optional downloadable driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8. You can even connect multiple M4U XT units to one computer.
- Modern USB 2.0 compliant design, also downwards compatible to USB 1.1 interfaces
- Compact device (1/3 rack size)
- 4-in / 4-out, 64 MIDI channels
- MIDI activity indicators for each port
- 3 inputs and 1 output located on the front
- 1 input and 3 outputs located on the rear
- Plug-and-Play installation (no driver required)
- USB bus powered (no extra power supply needed)
- Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista compatible
- Multidevice & multiclient driver available for Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8
- Mac OS X compatible
- Fully class compliant for support of other operating systems (like various Linux distributions)
- Compact design with around 14.5 cm x 8.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- As a fully class-compliant device, it can be used with Apple''s iPad using a camera connection adapter
|Power Supply||Bus Powered|
|Dimensions (mm)||145 x 85 x 45|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012