ESI Gigaport HD+ USB Audio Interface
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Gigaport HD+ is not like any other USB audio interface. It's simply the multichannel playback solution with the best price value ratio on the market due to its unique set of features providing 8 independent outputs (and full 7.1 surround sound support), 2 independent stereo headphone outputs and excellent audio quality supporting up to 24-bit and 96 kHz.
The Gigaport HD+ provides ASIO 2.0 drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows XP and Windows Vista/7 (both 32bit and 64bit). The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and works under Mac OS X even without the installation of a special driver.
This makes the Gigaport HD+ perfect for digital DJs on the road working with notebook computers. Simply use your favorite DJ software and the Gigaport HD+'s 8 outputs as up to 4 different stereo channels, enabling you to mix, cue and add effects. Monitor and pre-listen to your signals via the 2 built-in headphone outputs. The Gigaport HD+ of course also works on your desktop computer and is compatible with all important professional audio software applications like Cubase, Sonar or Logic. The hardware also works with consumer programs such as DVD playback software. To get started right away, the Gigaport HD+ comes bundled with a license of the DJ software Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software.
- Different playback modes: 44.1 kHz with 16bit and 8 channels, 44.1 kHz with 24bit and 6 channels, 48 kHz with 24bit and 6 channels, 96 kHz with 24bit and 2 channels
- 2 x independent stereo headphone outputs: 1st output sends out mixed signal of all playback channels, 2nd output sends out different signal from playback channel 1/2, perfect for monitoring and to pre-listen to signals
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista/7, supporting ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME (using ESI''s EWDM driver technology)
- Compatible with Mac OS X and supported by the native CoreAudio USB audio support from Apple, no special driver installation required
- Compact and portable design
- Includes license of Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||96|
|Outputs||8 x independent output channels with RCA connectors, 2 x independent stereo headphone outputs|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windowns XP/Vista/7 (32 & 64bit)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X 10.4 and above|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS