DJ Tech TRX Thud Rumble DJ Scratch Mixer (white)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The TRX is a 2-channel skratch mixer developed in cooperation with DJ Qbert's Thud Rumble label. In today's complex digital world, the TRX bridges the gap between analog and digital setups and brings a perfect balance of features at an affordable price.
The TRX includes three Mini Innofaders - for the crossfader and two channel faders. The Mini Innofader is designed to last more than 4 million cycles and is buttery smooth. It features on-board calibration, so no matter how long you use and abuse the faders, it will always be possible to recalibrate them later.
Each channel features trim control, 3-band EQ, pan slider, fader reverse and curve adjustment, high/low pass filter slider with reverse switch, DVS send/returns, and direct outputs. Switching between DVS and traditional analog vinyl has never been easier. The DVS send and return connections allow the sound card to be removed while the turntables remain connected to the phono inputs. The direct outputs enable each channel to be recorded independently into a DAW or multitrack recorder, so the mix can be edited and mixed down later.
In addition to the two main mixer channels, the TRX also has an RCA AUX input for additional sources like an iPod, and a combo Mic/Line input, each with dedicated volume control.
- Mini Innofader crossfader with reverse switch
- Mini Innofader line faders with reverse switches
- Full curve adjustment on all 3 faders
- Hi/low pass filter slider on each channel with reverse switch
- DVS send/return allows rapid switching between vinyl and DVS modes without reconnecting the cables
- Direct output on each channel lets you record each channel separately into a multitrack DAW
- XLR master output
- 1/4" TRS booth output
- RCA AUX output
- Dual headphones outputs (1/4" and mini-jack)
- Phono/line input on each channel
- RCA AUX in with dedicated volume control
- Combo jack MIC/Line input with dedicated volume control
- Switchable level meter (inputs/outputs)
- Built-in universal power supply (100-240v)
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012